Beat the Market - Stock Investing System
Where Fundamental and Technical Analysis Meet
Investors who regularly beat the stock market follow a proven stock investing system. Our stock market investing philosophy is rooted in finding value, ala Warren Buffett, which is joined at the hip with growth. This creates growth at a reasonable price approach to our fundamental analysis. Then we add technical analysis to identify key buy and sell levels as well as track the key stock market trends. This is fundamental analysis and technical analysis joined together to creates a stock investing system that regularly beats the market, as demonstrated by our model stock portfolios.
If you want to learn more, then take the time to read how to Beat the Market:
The results are demonstrated in our model portfolios for beginners that are available for free with Starting Out Portfolios. Only a sample of trades is included in the Starting Out Portfolios.
If you are interested in all of the trades we make for stock and stock market sector portfolios, I encourage you to join our Premium Portfolios membership.
Each of our premium portfolios beat the market. We let you know in advance of what trades we expect to perform. Then when we get ready to buy or sell, you are informed in advance of the trade, not after the fact. We price our trades at the high of the day to help account for slippage and commissions and to be conservative. Most members are able to make their own buys at lower prices, which increases their ability to beat the stock market. Every trade is documented on the site as it is performed. Our performance reflects these trades.
Investing 101 provides articles on investing in the stock market for beginners and those with more experience. Starting with stock investment basics, you will learn how to develop a stock investment strategy that follows a proven approach. We also offer model portfolios that help you learn how to buy and sell stocks and options.
To accomplish our excellent results, we follow a five-step process that begins with the overall economy and ends with managing trades.
For everyone, the benefits are you:
- Follow a proven approach to beat the market;
- Do not have to continuously monitor your positions throughout the day, so you can focus on your job or retirement;
- Have access to all out pages on how to Beat the Market, Investing Articles and Investing Library; and
- Can learn to invest, not just blindly follow someone else’s recommendations.
For Premium Members, the additional benefits are you:
- Receive an email notice of trade actions for each portfolio as well as special notices on important events;
- Have access to detailed watch lists;
- Have the fundamental and technical reasons for each trade;
- Learn to use options to enhance your return and lower your risk;
- Gain access to semi-automatic stock trading strategies that have worked very well in the past;
- Receive each week my Market Commentary on what to consider in the week ahead; and
- Wider choice of investing alternatives to take advantage of the market conditions.
Try the free four-week subscription to our Premium Members pages and receive:
- Access to Premium Stock Portfolio.
- Access to Premium Sector Portfolio using Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
- Notices of potential trades usually the day before the expected trade date.
- Trade Notices via email and on the site.
- Stock Watch List that includes Fundamental and Technical Analysis along with Trade Management.
- Weekly Newsletter that includes analysis of the economy, interest rates, market trends, and sector analysis.
- A broader selection of investment opportunities for Bull and Bear Markets.
- Personal service, including answers to questions that you may have about investing. We really want to help you become a better investor and achieve your financial goals.
At the end of the four-week trial, if you decide to continue, you may continue with either a quarterly or annual subscription. If you decide to cancel before the end of the trial, no problem. You will not be charged a thing.
Give the Premium Membership a try. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain, and we have beat the market every year since our inception.