Terms and Conditions
By using or subscribing to this Website you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Trading Online Markets is not an investment advisor, nor a securities broker. The information provided here is made to investors and speculators in general and without regard to your investment goals, financial circumstances, investment knowledge and your abilities or personal attitudes towards investing or trading abilities.
- Investors can and do lose money from investments. Past results of any Trading Online Markets employees published on this Website are not indicative of future returns by that employee, and are not indicative of future returns which may be realized by you. We assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results.
- Your will to hold Trading Online Markets completely harmless as a result of reading this Web site or Newsletter.
- That the information that will be provided in this Web site is not to be relied upon for your investment decision. That your decision to buy any securities is as a result your own free will and your own research. THIS PUBLICATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
- The employees or contributing parties of Trading Online Markets may hold positions in specific stocks discussed here but are not required to disclose this information to the Trading Online Markets community. You should not rely solely on the information on this web site when making any investment. Our Insights, Trends, and Portfolios sections are here to point you in the right direction, additional research and final decisions must be made you, not us. We will never make a buy or sell decision for any member of this community.
- By using the information contained in the Initial and Premium Portfolios, you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you. Trading Online Markets does not give investment advice, and does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment by you or any other individual. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice, which you should obtain from your professional advisor prior to making any investment of the type discussed in on this site.
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Trading Online Markets NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY.
- By subscribing to tradingonlinemarkets.com you agree that all material in the web site tradingonlinemarkets.com are for a single purchaser's eyes and E-mail address only. Should you decide to E-mail or to post this letter or any material elsewhere, your membership will be terminated and you will forfeit the remaining balance of your subscription, without refund.
- Trading Online Markets does not grant to you a license to any content, features or materials you may access on this Web site. You may not download or save a copy of any of the content or screens except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, for any purpose. You may, however, print a copy of the information on this Website solely for your personal use or records. If you make other use of this Website, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. We reserve the right to change any information on this Website, including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice to you. Accessing certain links within this Website may provide you with access to other Websites for which we assume no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability or otherwise. The content of this Website may vary depending upon your browser functionality and limitations. You acknowledge and agree that you must provide for your own access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fees associated with such access, and provide all equipment necessary for you to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer, software, hardware and a working connection (broadband, wireless or telephone line).
- While using the Service, you may not upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Service which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder.
- You acknowledge and agree that Trading Online Markets and any of its Web site co-branding providers have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked Websites. Links to external Web sites do not constitute an endorsement by Trading Online Markets.
- Information in the web pages that are linked to Trading Online Markets may come from a variety of sources. We do not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Trading Online Markets and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising in any way from your use of the Service or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials through the Service by you or through use of this Website or related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or the use of this Website.
Membership Billing Terms
If you choose to pay by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card automatically every billing period, until you notify us in writing to cancel your membership. Please email all cancellation notices to [email protected].
You may cancel at any time, but it is your responsibility to initiate the cancellation and to follow-up if your cancellation request is not acknowledged by email. You must give us AT LEAST 1 WEEK notice for cancellations prior to your membership renewal date. Cancellations initiated within this 1 week period will be billed for the next month prorated by your most recent subscription period.
- You may cancel your membership at any time during the first four weeks
(four week free trial). After the end of the fourth week, your subscription
will be charged and will renew automatically unless terminated by us in
accordance with this Agreement or until you notify us of your decision to
terminate your subscription. The appropriate annual, quarterly, or similar
periodic fee for your subscription will be billed automatically at the
beginning of each renewal period, to the credit card you designated during
the registration process (or subsequently changed) unless you cancel your
subscription before the renewal period begins. You agree to pay all fees and
charges incurred in connection with your username and password (including
any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred.
You have 90 days from the date that any discrepancies in your statement or
any invoice first appear to notify us; after that time, all charges will be
deemed correct. You agree to pay all amounts due upon our demand. In the
event we have to collect unpaid amounts you owe us, you will be liable for
all attorneys' and collection agency fees.
- All sales are final.
There are no refunds on subscriptions. Any delinquent or
unpaid amounts must be paid in full before you may re-subscribe.