Beat the Market
Many sites claim they regularly beat the market. However, they do not disclose how they do it, nor do they display the performance of their portfolios. Well, at Trading Online Markets every trade is documented on the site as they are performed. Our performance reflects these trades. We price our trades at the high of the day to help account for slippage and commissions, and to be conservative. Most followers are able to make their own buys at lower prices, which increases their performance.
To accomplish our excellent results, we follow a five step process that begins with the overall economy and ends with managing trades.
For everyone the benefits are you:
- Follow a proven approach to beat the market;
- Do not have to continuously monitor your positions throughout the day, so you can focus on your job or retirement;
- Have access all articles on how to Beat the Market, Insights, Trends as well as our Reference page; and
- Can learn to invest, not just blindly follow someone else's recommendations.
In addition the benefits of Premium Members are you:
- Receive email notice of trade actions for each portfolio as well as special notices on important events;
- Have access to detailed watch lists;
- Have the fundamental and technical reasons for each trade;
- Receive each week my Market Commentary on what to consider in the week ahead; and
- Wider choice of investing alternatives to take advantage of the market conditions.
The results are demonstrated in our Starting Out Portfolios and our Premium Portfolios. In addition our Premium Members receive email notices of trades, the rationale for each trade, access to our watch list, a weekly Market Strategy Commentary, and a wider selection of investment opportunities.
If you want to learn more, then take the time to read how to Beat the Market.
- The Business Cycle
- Market Trends
- Stock Selection
- Timing the Entry
- Manage the Trade
If you have any questions, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below. If you wish a personal reply, please include your email address.
Thank you for your interest.